- competencies (hourly or daily)
- humanities (hourly)
- social sciences (hourly)
- research methods and statistical analysis* (hourly)
* SPSS as standard. For R, SAS, or Strata, see 'charges'.
- proofreading* (hourly)
- copy-editing** (hourly)
- line editing** (hourly)
- development editing** (hourly)
- project management*** (daily)
* BSI (BS 5261) readers' marks (i.e. stamps or pen), on PDF, as standard. For alternatives, see 'charges'.
** MS Office 'tracked changes', on PDF, as standard. For alternatives, see 'charges'.
*** Minimum term: three days.
- orthographic* (hourly)
- FACS (hourly)
- BAP (hourly)
- Jefferson* (hourly)
- Du Bois* (hourly)
- phonemic** (hourly)
- phonetic** (daily)
* Psychological, neurological, general medical, and psychiatric terminology: exempt from charges.
** BrE (RP) or AmE (GA) as standard. For alternatives and/or extensions (e.g. continuous speech), see 'charges'.
- language pathology (hourly* or daily**)
- non-verbal (hourly* or daily**)
- interpersonal (hourly* or daily**)
- instructional (daily**)
- research (hourly* or daily**)
* Private or SME.
- cancellation* (50% of invoice)
- urgency** (150% of invoice)
- complexity*** (200% of invoice)
* Where notice is given within twenty-four hours of delivery.
** Where delivery is to occur within forty-eight hours of enquiry and/or demands overtime.
*** Where transcription audio/video is of poor quality, features multiple parties—e.g. contains 'cross-talk', interruptions, and/or overlaps—and/or involves specialist terminology; projects are of a bespoke, specialist, and/or technical nature; and/or typed matter requires repeated fact, citation, and/or clarification checks.